Easy Layered Dip
- 3 8 oz pkg
- cream cheese
- 1 jar(s)
- pace picante sauce, 16 oz
- garlic powder, to taste
- shredded cheddar cheese, to taste
- onion, chopped
- green pepper, chopped
- black olives, sliced, to taste
- tomatoes, chopped, to taste
- your choice
How to Make Easy Layered Dip
- 1Bring cream cheese to room temperature. Press into 9x13" pan.
- 2Sprinkle garlic powder to taste over cream cheese.
Top with Pace Picante Sauce.
- 3Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese to taste and add whatever other chopped veggies you want.
- 4Serve immediately with tortilla strips or chips.