- 2 lb
- velveeta cheese
- 8 oz
- philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 can(s)
- rotel diced tomatos and green chilies
- if you like it very spicy just add diced jalapino pepper
How to Make EASY CREAMY CHEESY QUESO
- 1Cube Velveeta Cheese in a Microwave safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes remove and stir
- 2Stir in the block of cream cheese and micro wave another 1 to 2 minutes until warm and blended.
- 3Drain can of Rotel tomatos and chilies and stir into warm cheese and stir until well blended.
- 4You can add in diced Jalapino peppers if you want it spicier.
- 5For a more hearty dip you can add on can Hormel Chili With Beans. I just stir it in before adding the Rotel and microwave 1 minute to make sure dip is warm.