★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbvelveeta cheese
8 ozphiladelphia cream cheese
1 can(s)rotel diced tomatos and green chilies
·if you like it very spicy just add diced jalapino pepper
How to Make EASY CREAMY CHEESY QUESO
- Cube Velveeta Cheese in a Microwave safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes remove and stir
- Stir in the block of cream cheese and micro wave another 1 to 2 minutes until warm and blended.
- Drain can of Rotel tomatos and chilies and stir into warm cheese and stir until well blended.
- You can add in diced Jalapino peppers if you want it spicier.
- For a more hearty dip you can add on can Hormel Chili With Beans. I just stir it in before adding the Rotel and microwave 1 minute to make sure dip is warm.