Easy Caramel-ish Dip for Apples
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 8 oz
- block of cream cheese, softened
- of caramel ice cream topping
- finely chopped walnuts or peanuts, optional
How to Make Easy Caramel-ish Dip for Apples
- 1Spread softened cream cheese on a pretty serving plate.
- 2Pour SOME of the caramel sauce over the cream cheese. Sprinkle nuts over all.
- 3Serve with fresh apple slices. This dip is also great with nut-based crackers.
- 4NOTE: Do NOT refrigerate dip after preparing because it will be too solid to scoop! But refrigerate any leftover dip, then let it soften before serving again.