★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ground beef, extra lean
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 1 jar(s)
- chuncky salsa, extra hot
- 1 jar(s)
- velveeta chees spread, heated and melted (microwave low)
- 1 small
- sour cream
- 1 bunch
- onions, green, chopped or sliced, include all green
- 1 c
- jalapenos, chopped or sliced pieces
- 1 large
- tortilla chips, (large chips)
- 1/2 c
- warm water
How to Make Drema's "Quick Chip & Dip" Platter
- 1Crumble ground bean into hot skillet and brown. Drain. Add taco seasoning packet and 1/2 cup warm water to this. Reheat, stirring thoroughly until thick mixture. Set aside.
- 2Using a large serving platter start layering with chips to cover bottom of platter. Pour about 1/4 of mixture over the chips. Pour chunky salsa for the next layer, Pour melted warm cheese over this. Sprinkle onions and jalapenos and start layering with chips again until all supplies used up. End with cheese, onions and jalapenos.
Serve with sour cream and enjoy!
- 3Everyone just finds the edge of a chip and usually pulls out with a little of everything on it! Yummy!