- 16 oz
- hellmans mayo (we also use dukes but its a bit thinner albeit tastier)
- 16 oz
- daisy sour cream (walmart brand tastes just as good for 1/2 the $)
- loaf of italian bread
- 1 jar(s)
- dried beef (ask where it is in your store-it's hard to find!)
- 2 Tbsp
- dill weed (season to taste)
How to Make Dippy Bread
- 1Tear your italian bread into bite sized chunks. My Aunt always liked to hollow out the bread to make a bowl and use the inside part for dipping but I find its a waste of bread. I tear the whole thing apart and serve in a dish! Let the bread sit out a bit. It's better when it's crusty and verging on stale.
- 2Mix mayo and sour cream in a bowl
- 3Chop dried beef into small pieces. I usually go for dime sized or smaller
- 4mix dried beef and dill weed into mayo/sour cream. I never measure the dill, just sprinkle to taste, but i guess it's about 2 tbsp :)
- 5I usually serve it in a dip tray and eat a bunch before I get to the party bc it DISAPPEARS FAST!