- medium sized vidalia or sweet onions (i use one of each)
- 1 c
- mayonnaise, light
- 2 c
- shredded swiss cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped garlic ( i press 2 fresh cloves into the mixture)
- finely chopped red bell pepper (optional, but adds color and great flavor)
How to Make Dee's Hot Onion Dip
- 1Chop the onions into 1/4 or 1/2 inch pieces. Place into a mixing bowl.
- 2Add the mayo, shredded cheese, garlic and peppers. Mix well.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees in lightly sprayed 9 X 9 baking dish for 30 minutes. Serve with crackers, baguette slices, or bread cubes. Enjoy!