Creamy Swiss Spinach Dip
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 tspgarlic powder
1 pkgfrozen creamed spinach ; thawed
2 cswiss cheese ; diced
2 mediumround loaves of italian or french bread.
How to Make Creamy Swiss Spinach Dip
- In a microwave safe mixing bowl ;Beat cream cheese and garlic powder until smooth.
- Stir in spinach and swiss cheese.
- Cover and micro-wave on high for 5-8 minutes. or until cheese is melted ; stirring occasionally.
- Mean while cut a 4" circle in the center of one of the bread loafs ; remove bread leaving 1" @ bottom of loaf.
- Cut the removed bread and the second loaf into 1-1/2" cubes.
- Spoon dip mixture into bread bowl shell.
- Serve with the bread cubes.