Creamy Swiss Spinach Dip
How to Make Creamy Swiss Spinach Dip
- 1In a microwave safe mixing bowl ;Beat cream cheese and garlic powder until smooth.
- 2Stir in spinach and swiss cheese.
- 3Cover and micro-wave on high for 5-8 minutes. or until cheese is melted ; stirring occasionally.
- 4Mean while cut a 4" circle in the center of one of the bread loafs ; remove bread leaving 1" @ bottom of loaf.
- 5Cut the removed bread and the second loaf into 1-1/2" cubes.
- 6Spoon dip mixture into bread bowl shell.
- 7Serve with the bread cubes.