★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozcream cheese
1 jar(s)frank's hot sauce, small
1 cranch dressing
2 can(s)premium white chicken breasts (12.5 oz.)
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
3green onions, thinly sliced
How to Make Creamy Ranch Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mix cream cheese, hot sauce and ranch dressing until smooth
- Stir in chicken.
- Spread into an 11" x 7" baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with green onions.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- CROCKPOT: Combine cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch dressing and chicken in crockpot. Stir occasionally. Before serving add cheddar cheese and cover until melted. Sprinkle with green onion and serve with tortilla chips.