Creamy Peanut Butter Dip With Fresh Vegetables
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1/4 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1 clove
- fresh garlic, skin peeled away
- half-inch piece of ginger root
- 1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 2 tsp
- brown sugar, packed
- 1/8 tsp
- ground red pepper
- large tray of assorted fresh veggies, cleaned, peeled, pared, cut up into dipping sized pieces
How to Make Creamy Peanut Butter Dip With Fresh Vegetables
- 1Place cream cheese and peanut butter in a bowl; mix together until creamy and smooth.
Press garlic clove and ginger root thru a garlic press, directly into the cream cheese mixture.
Add all remaining ingredients, except the fresh veggies. Mix well.
Allow to sit while you prepare the fresh veggies; this will allow flavors to marry well, before serving with a pretty platter of "crudites" [French word, for fresh vegetables used for dipping, pronounced crew-dee-TAY}, or fresh vegetables.