- 1 c
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 1/3 c
- 2 medium
- jalapeno peppers
- 1 clove
- 1/3 bunch
- fresh cilantro (leaves only)
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- lime juice
- 1 pkg
- hidden valley dry ranch mix (1 ounce)
How to Make CREAMY JALAPENO DIP (SALLYE)
- 1Cut jalapenos in half, remove veins and seeds
Peel garlic clove and cut in half
Remove stems from cilantro
Place jalapenos, garlic and cilantro in food processor. Pulse until finely minced
Leave in processor bowl
- 2Add all other ingredients to food processor and continue pulsing until mixture is smooth and creamy.
Pour into glass container with airtight cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Will keep in fridge for up to a week (good luck on that, it will be eaten long before that).
- 3Good served with homemade tortilla chips. (link below)