★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozsour cream
4 Tbspreal mayo
·mccormick salad supreme
·mccormick garlic powder
1 lbimitation crabmeat
How to Make Creamy Crab Dip
- Chop up your crab meat into bite size pieces. (set aside)
- Combine 8 oz of Sour Cream and 4 Tbsp. of Real Mayo in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Add one "cap" full of the Salad Supreme and Garlic to taste. Mix in the crab meat, combine well.
- Once it is all blended, it needs to set up in the fridge for at least an hour...if you can wait that long. My family never can. :)
- Serve with your favorite crackers. Enjoy!