★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 4 Tbsp
- real mayo
- mccormick salad supreme
- mccormick garlic powder
- 1 lb
- imitation crabmeat
How to Make Creamy Crab Dip
- 1Chop up your crab meat into bite size pieces. (set aside)
- 2Combine 8 oz of Sour Cream and 4 Tbsp. of Real Mayo in a medium bowl and mix well.
- 3Add one "cap" full of the Salad Supreme and Garlic to taste. Mix in the crab meat, combine well.
- 4Once it is all blended, it needs to set up in the fridge for at least an hour...if you can wait that long. My family never can. :)
- 5Serve with your favorite crackers. Enjoy!