Creamy Blackbean Dip
8 ozlite cream cheese - softened
8 ozmonterey jack cheese with jalapeno peppers - shredded
3/4 cfat free sour cream
2 tsponion powder
2 can(s)15 oz. each blackbeans - drained and rinsed
16 ozmild salsa
2green onions - chopped
How to Make Creamy Blackbean Dip
- Put all ingredients except the green onions, into a food processor and process til smooth.
- Pour into a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave on high for about 2 minutes.
- Stir well and microwave for another 2 minutes or til heated through.
- Stir again.
- Sprinkle the top with chopped green onions and serve warm with tortilla chips.