Creamy Blackbean Dip
- 8 oz
- lite cream cheese - softened
- 8 oz
- monterey jack cheese with jalapeno peppers - shredded
- 3/4 c
- fat free sour cream
- 2 tsp
- onion powder
- 2 can(s)
- 15 oz. each blackbeans - drained and rinsed
- 16 oz
- mild salsa
- green onions - chopped
- tortilla chips
How to Make Creamy Blackbean Dip
- 1Put all ingredients except the green onions, into a food processor and process til smooth.
- 2Pour into a microwave safe dish.
- 3Microwave on high for about 2 minutes.
- 4Stir well and microwave for another 2 minutes or til heated through.
- 5Stir again.
- 6Sprinkle the top with chopped green onions and serve warm with tortilla chips.