- 2 packages frozen creamed chipped beef, thawed
- 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 oz. can diced green chiles
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
How to Make Creamed Chipped Beef and Green Chile Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, chilies, onion and garlic powder in medium bowl. Add chipped beef; stir well Transfer to 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish; top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- 3Bake 20-25 minutes or until dip is bubbly and cheese topping is melted. Serve with tortilla chips and or corn chips.