Cream Cheese Jalapeno Dip
2 pkgcream cheese, room temperature
1 can(s)crushed pineapple (small can)
2 stalk(s)green onions
1 tsplime zest
1-2 tsplime juice
2 mediumjalapeno peppers
1-2 bag(s)tortilla chips
How to Make Cream Cheese Jalapeno Dip
- In a medium bowl that a strainer will fit on, pour the crushed pineapple and let it drain (save some of the juice to add to the mixture to add more Pineapple flavor).
- Next slice the Green Onions into 1/4 inch thickness and use as much of the stalk as you like.
- Then in a very small bowl zest the lime. Just before adding ingredients to the food processor you'll want to juice the lime either directly into the food processor or into a measuring cup so you can add as much or as little as you like when you start adding all the ingredients together.
- Now, using a food processor, add all ingredients except for the Jalapeno's. Pulse or just let it go, whichever you prefer, just to get the ingredients blended together.
- Cut the stem off of each Jalapeno and chop each up into big pieces. Add to the food processor (seeds and all). Then pulse or mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Side note, you can add more or less Jalapeno's depending on how much heat you want in the dip. Also, add a teaspoon or so of the Pineapple Juice to add more flavor. Grab a bag of Tortilla Chips and eat it right away or put it in the refrigerator for an hour or more to let the flavors blend, it's up to you. It's a quick simple dip that can be changed up however you want. I hope you enjoy this one!