Copycat recipe: Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
How to Make Copycat recipe: Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
- 1Combine cream, butter, and cream cheese in heavy saucepan. Cook over medium heat until all ingredients are melted and blended. Stir it pretty much constantly,
- 2Add parmesan cheese and garlic, stir to incorporate.
- 3Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15-20 min. stirring to prevent sticking on bottom.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Serve over pasta or as a dipping sauce for breadsticks.