Coconut Whipped Cream
1-14 oz can(s)coconut milk, unsweetened (not the lite kind)
1/3 cpowdered sugar
1/4 csoymilk powder
2 tspvanilla powder (if using vanilla sugar decrease this amount slightly)
2drops, lemon extract
1 pinchcream of tartar
How to Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- Put the can of coconut milk in the fridge for anywhere from 4 hours to a few days. Also chill your bowl and whisk if you use a whisk. The colder the better.
- Open the can of coconut milk and remove the cream from the top of the can and put it into your whipping bowl. Keep the left over milk for something else.
- Whip the coconut cream until light and fluffy.
- Gently beat in the rest of the ingredients.
- Store in the fridge and use as fast as you can, this spoils easily.
- For a stiffer topping add some soft vegetarian gelatin or powdered agar in equal amounts.
- Bon Appetit!