Coconut Whipped Cream
- 1-14 oz can(s)
- coconut milk, unsweetened (not the lite kind)
- 1/3 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/4 c
- soymilk powder
- 2 tsp
- vanilla powder (if using vanilla sugar decrease this amount slightly)
- drops, lemon extract
- 1 pinch
- cream of tartar
How to Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- 1Put the can of coconut milk in the fridge for anywhere from 4 hours to a few days. Also chill your bowl and whisk if you use a whisk. The colder the better.
- 2Open the can of coconut milk and remove the cream from the top of the can and put it into your whipping bowl. Keep the left over milk for something else.
- 3Whip the coconut cream until light and fluffy.
- 4Gently beat in the rest of the ingredients.
- 5Store in the fridge and use as fast as you can, this spoils easily.
- 6For a stiffer topping add some soft vegetarian gelatin or powdered agar in equal amounts.
- 7Bon Appetit!