2 can(s)minced clams & juice
4 can(s)chopped clams, drained
1 largeonion, chopped
1 stickbutter, salted
2 largecloves of garlic, minced
3 tsporegano, dried
1 tsplemon juice
dash(es)salt, pepper & tabasco sauce, to taste
1 cbread crumbs, maybe more for consistency
1/2 lbswiss cheese
How to Make Clam Dip
- In a skillet saute butter, onion, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper and tabasco sauce until onion is clear.
- Pour all clams into skillet & add lemon juice.
- Simmer approximately 5 minutes, mix and stir.
- Stir in bread crumbs to a spreadable consistency.
- Pour or scoop into a baking dish and lay swiss cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 20 minutes and serve with ritz or wheat crackers.