Ciao Bella Pizza Dip
Anna Sciancalepore Antoniello
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c
- mayonnaise, light
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 pkg
- mini turkey pepperoni slices (5 or 6 oz)
- plum tomatoes, chopped
- 10 large
- pitted black olives, chopped
- 1 large
- loaf crusty italian bread, cut into cubes
How to Make Ciao Bella Pizza Dip
- 1In a large bowl mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, tomatoes and olives. Spoon into a 6 cup baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, until lightly browned and bubbly.
- 3Allow to cool slightly. Serve with bread pieces.