- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 to1 c
- semi-sweet mini chocloate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- 1in a medium saucepan, melt the butter. add brown sugar. whisk together over medium high heat until sugar has dissolved, about 4 minutes. remove from heat and whisk in vanilla extract.
- 2set aside and let cool. (if you are in a hurry stick in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- 3cream together the cream cheese and confectioners sugar for 1-2 minutes. (i usually heat the cream cheese in the microwave for a few minutes to soften it more.)
- 4slowly pour in the butter/sugar mixture. beat on medium high until the mixture is combined and not separated. it will take up to 5 minutes. stir in the chocolate chips.
- 5serve with your choice of cookies and wafers. animal crackers are good with this to.