★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/4 cbrown sugar, lightly packed
1 tsppure vanilla extract
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cconfectioners' sugar
1/2 to1 csemi-sweet mini chocloate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- in a medium saucepan, melt the butter. add brown sugar. whisk together over medium high heat until sugar has dissolved, about 4 minutes. remove from heat and whisk in vanilla extract.
- set aside and let cool. (if you are in a hurry stick in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- cream together the cream cheese and confectioners sugar for 1-2 minutes. (i usually heat the cream cheese in the microwave for a few minutes to soften it more.)
- slowly pour in the butter/sugar mixture. beat on medium high until the mixture is combined and not separated. it will take up to 5 minutes. stir in the chocolate chips.
- serve with your choice of cookies and wafers. animal crackers are good with this to.