1 small can(s)diced green chili's
1 8oz pkgcream cheese
1 8oz pkgshredded cheese (chedder or taco)
2 Tbspdiced jalapenos
1 1lb pkgchicken breast strips boneless and skinless
1 pkgtortilla chips
How to Make Chicken Dip
- Place chicken strips in pot and boil until done, about 15-20 minutes.
- Drain chicken and shred into large mixing bowl.
- Add cream cheese, shredded cheese, chili's, jalapenos, and mayonaise to chicken.
- Mix well, just like making a meatloaf. Spread into 10x13 baking dish. Cook at 350 for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Serve with tortilla chips.