Chesapeake Crab Dip
1 ptsour cream
2 pkg8-oz cream cheese, softened
2 tspground mustard
3 tspworcestershire sauce
1/2 tspgarlic powder
·juice of 1 lemon
2 tspold bay seafood seasoning
2 Tbspmilk (optional)
1 lbbackfin crabmeat, picked over
1/2 cextra sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Chesapeake Crab Dip
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients, in order, given, except milk, crab and cheese.
- Thin mixture with milk (if desired).
- Scoop mixture into a lightly greased casserole dish (9 X 13 inches)
- Fold in crab meat
- Top with cheese
- Bake at 45 minutes.
- Serve with snack crackers of choice.