CHEESY SPINACH AND BACON DIP
- 1 pkg
- (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 lb
- (16 oz.) velveeta ®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 oz
- (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can(s)
- (10 oz.) ro*tel ® diced tomatoes & green chilies, undrained
- 8 slice
- bacon, cooked, crumbled
How to Make CHEESY SPINACH AND BACON DIP
- 1First, cook bacon and crumble adding to microwaveable bowl with other ingredients.
- 2While bacon is cooking, add chopped spinach, VELVEETA® cubes, cream cheese cubes, and undrained ROTEL® to a microwaveable bowl along with crumbled bacon.
- 3Then, MICROWAVE ingredients on HIGH 5 minutes or until
VELVEETA ® is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 minutes. Serve with chips and enjoy!
- 4NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING:
70 calories, 5g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 15mg cholesterol, 300mg sodium, 2g
carbohydrate, 0g dietary fiber, 2g sugars, 3g protein, 25%DV vitamin A, 0%DV
vitamin C, 15%DV calcium, 0%DV iron.