★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/4 creal butter
1 lbcheese (i use cheddar)
1/4 tspparsley (optional)
How to Make Cheese Sauce
- Pre-heat burner on Medium High Heat with saucepot on burner
- Pour Milk into mixing bowl
- Add Cornstarch to milk and stir with whisk until well blended
- Add Butter and Cheddar Cheese to mixing bowl and mix all ingredients together well
- Pour mixing bowl ingredients into saucepan on preheated burner
- Add the Salt and Parsley to the sauce pot
- Stir every 2-3 minutes until it thickens to right consistency. I like my sauce thick so I let it cook for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.