★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 - 8 oz.pkg. softened cream cheese
1 csour cream
5green onions, thinly sliced
4med. tomatoes, chopped
1lg. green pepper, chopped
1 - 16 ozjar taco sauce
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 lb.bacon, cooked & crumbled
·tortilla or taco chips
How to Make Cheddar Bacon Dip
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream.
- Spread in an ungreased 13 X 9 dish or on a 12 in. plate.
- Combine onions, tomatoes, and green peppers; sprinkle over the cream cheese layer.
- Pour taco sauce over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Refrigerate, and just before serving, sprinkle with bacon.
- Serve with tortilla or taco chips.