Cake Mix Dip for Dippers
I did have a box of chocolate cake mix.
I looked to Bing and found this idea and tweaked it a bit.
So I added a bit of the dry cake mix to my powdered sugar mixture. and it turned out great. So what to do with the remaining cake mix. Make a creamy dip for some graham crackers or whatever. Hope you like this. You can use any cake mix flavor you like.
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- butter, room temperature
- 2 c
- any cake mix,( use mix dry)
- 4 to 6 Tbsp
- milk or water
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
How to Make Cake Mix Dip for Dippers
- 1Beat cream cheese and butter together until light and fluffy.
Add cake mix of choice(red velvet or strawberry or chocolate are delicious)
Add 3 Tablespoons of the milk and mix well.
- 2Slowly add the powdered sugar a little at a time and blend well.
Add more milk if needed to make of dipping consistency not to thin.
- 3This is great with 7 UP pie crust cookies,( I will post this soon) cut up fresh fruit, graham cracker sticks or a spoon! Enjoy.