Buffalo Chicken Dip in Crock Pot
★★★★★ 2 votes5
16 ozsoftened cream cheese
16 ozcheddar or colby-jack cheese, shredded
8 ozranch dressing
8 ozblue cheese dressing
10 ozfranks red hot sauce
25 ozcooked chicken pieces
2 pkgsourdough bread, chunked or thick tortilla chips
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip in Crock Pot
- Add softened cream cheese to the warm crock pot.
- Stir in the ranch, blue cheese, and hot sauce until smooth.
- Add the shredded cheese and chicken. Stir well.
- Heat until bubbly. Stir occasionally to keep from scorching.
- Eat with chips or my personal favorite the chunks of sourdough bread.