1 pkgcream cheese, softened
2-3chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 bottletexas pete hot sauce (6 oz)
1 jar(s)marie's blue cheese dressing
1 pkgshredded monterrey jack cheese (large size)
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Spread cream cheese in the bottom of an 8 x 8 glass baking dish
- Spread shredded chicken all over the creamed cheese, covering completely
- Shake the hot sauce and pour over the chicken to taste (I use an entire bottle, but I like things spicy)
- Cover with Blue Cheese dressing and top with cheese
- Bake in a 325 degree oven until bubbly. About 20 minutes.
- Serve with corn chips, Tostitos, or crusty bread.