★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 pkg8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cranch dressing
3/4 cwing sauce, of your choice
2 cboneless chicken breast, chopped
2 csharp cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Heat wing sauce in medium skillet, over low heat. Add softened cream cheese and ranch dressing until all combined in mixed well.
- Add chopped chicken breast, stirring well until all ingredients are warmed through.
- Add 1/2 of shredded cheddar cheese, and stir just until combined.
- Transfer to pyrex pie plate, add remaining cheddar cheese and heat until cheese is melted and bubbling. About 10 minutes.
- Serve with Chicken flavored crackers, or celery sticks.