★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 pkg
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- ranch dressing
- 3/4 c
- wing sauce, of your choice
- 2 c
- boneless chicken breast, chopped
- 2 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1Heat wing sauce in medium skillet, over low heat. Add softened cream cheese and ranch dressing until all combined in mixed well.
- 2Add chopped chicken breast, stirring well until all ingredients are warmed through.
- 3Add 1/2 of shredded cheddar cheese, and stir just until combined.
- 4Transfer to pyrex pie plate, add remaining cheddar cheese and heat until cheese is melted and bubbling. About 10 minutes.
- 5Serve with Chicken flavored crackers, or celery sticks.