Wendy's Buffalo Chicken Dip
3chicken breast, cooked and shredded
1/8-1/4 c*lousisana hot sauce (to preferred taste)
1 - 8oz pkgcream cheese
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded and separated
2-3 Tbspgreen onions, finely chopped
1-2 Tbsplemon juice
2/3 cblue cheese, crumbled and separated (or feta, i like to use a combination of feta and blue)
How to Make Wendy's Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Preheat oven to 375.
Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with non stick spray.
- In a bowl, toss chicken with hot sauce and set aside.
- Mix mayo, cream cheese, 1 1/2 c cheddar, onions, lemon and 1/3 cup of blue cheese together in casserole dish.
- Stir chicken into cheese mixture and top with remaining cheddar and blue cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until bubbly.
Serve warm with celery sticks and favorite cracker.
- *hot sauce - I prefer really mild, I only use a tablespoon if even...and it's still really good!