Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Blue Ribbon Recipe
We loved the addition of bleu cheese to this dip! It balanced perfectly with the kick of the hot sauce and made for a real authentic "Buffalo" flavor. This would be great prepared with fresh baked chicken breasts as well. The Test Kitchen
- 3 (10-oz.) can(s)
- chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (8-oz.) pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- bleu cheese dressing
- 1 c
- frank's original red hot sauce
- 2 c
- mexican blend cheeses
- 1 bunch
- celery, washed and cut into 4-inch sticks
- 1/2 lb
- baby carrots
- 1 (8-oz.) box
- chicken in a biskit crackers
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- 1Place chicken and hot sauce in a saucepan or skillet and heat over Medium heat until hot.
- 2Stir in cream cheese and bleu cheese dressing. Cook, stirring until well-blended and warm.
- 3Mix in half of the shredded cheeses and transfer the mixture to a crock pot/slow cooker.
- 4Sprinkle remaining cheeses over top; cover and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly.
- 5Serve with celery sticks, baby carrots and crackers.
- 6Note: Around our house, we like things hot and spicy! Adjust the amount of hot sauce to change the "fire factor" to your liking. If you are a ranch dressing fan, just substitute your favorite brand or recipe for the bleu cheese dressing...simple and delicious! Double or triple this recipe for a crowd because they will come back for more!