Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Blue Ribbon Recipe
We loved the addition of bleu cheese to this dip! It balanced perfectly with the kick of the hot sauce and made for a real authentic "Buffalo" flavor. This would be great prepared with fresh baked chicken breasts as well. The Test Kitchen
3 (10-oz.) can(s)chunk chicken, drained
2 (8-oz.) pkgcream cheese, softened
1 cbleu cheese dressing
1 cfrank's original red hot sauce
2 cmexican blend cheeses
1 bunchcelery, washed and cut into 4-inch sticks
1/2 lbbaby carrots
1 (8-oz.) boxchicken in a biskit crackers
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Place chicken and hot sauce in a saucepan or skillet and heat over Medium heat until hot.
- Stir in cream cheese and bleu cheese dressing. Cook, stirring until well-blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheeses and transfer the mixture to a crock pot/slow cooker.
- Sprinkle remaining cheeses over top; cover and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks, baby carrots and crackers.
- Note: Around our house, we like things hot and spicy! Adjust the amount of hot sauce to change the "fire factor" to your liking. If you are a ranch dressing fan, just substitute your favorite brand or recipe for the bleu cheese dressing...simple and delicious! Double or triple this recipe for a crowd because they will come back for more!