- 2 ( 8 ) oz
- cream cheese, low-fat
- 1 ( 10 ) oz
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless diced
- 1 c
- ranch dressing
- 1/4 c
- hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- crackers, tortilla chips, and celery sticks for dipping
How to Make BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
- 1In a shallow casserole dish. microwave cream cheese on MEDIUM ( 50% POWER ) 2 TO 3 minutes or until softened.
- 2Stir in cooked chicken, dressing, hot sauce and 1 cup shredded cheese.
- 3Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- 4Microwave on HIGH (100 % power) 2 to 4 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, and celery sticks for dipping. Makes 2 cups