- sour cream
- 16oz jar(s)
- real mayonnaise
- 1 lb pkg
- bacon, cooked & broken in small pcs
- 2 or 3
- tomatoes cut into small pcs
- 1/2 to 3/4
- loaf of sliced bread, toasted & broken into pcs for dipping
How to Make BLT (Bacon Lettuce Tomato) Dip
- 1Combine: sour cream, mayo, & cooked bacon pcs in a medium size bowl w/lid. Refridg. ***If possible, do this the night ahead to let the bacon flavor really go through the dip.***
- 2Place the cut up tomatoes into a qt zip-lock bag. Open one corner of bag & let some of the juice drain out. Refridg. ***Don't add tomatoes until right before you are ready to serve.***
- 3Toast your bread slices & break into approx. 2"X2" pcs. Put cooled bread pcs into gallon zip-lock bags or in a lge bowl w/lid.
- 4When ready to serve stir in tomatoes.