How to Make Best Sausage Dip Ever
- 1Brown sausage and drain.
- 2Add chopped onions, tomatoes and jalapenos to sausage, simmer about 30 minutes.
- 3Add cream cheese and sour cream, simmer about 10 minutes.
- 4By now you can forget how many calories are in this, so get wild! Add some more cream cheese and sour cream to taste! Serve with chips
- 5Hint: You can make this as mild or spicy as you like. For mild just use mild sauage and only use 1 or 2 jalapenos or none at all. Also take out all the seeds. The seeds make it hotter! If you want it spicier add more jalapenos.