Beer Bread with Cucumber Dip
The leftovers are great served with a salad of fresh greens. A perfect lite meal for a hot summer day.
- 1 can(s)
- beer, 12oz.
- 3 c
- self rising flour
- 1/2 c
- optional - 1/2 cup melted butter
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 c
- sour cream
- 1 pkg
- zesty italian seasoning
- 1 medium
- cucumber, take seeds out
- optional - add dill to taste
How to Make Beer Bread with Cucumber Dip
- 1Mix the BEER BREAD ingredients together until just mixed. Don't over mix batter. Spray a loaf pan with Pam or Crisco. Pour in batter and bake at 375 degrees for 55 minutes. Remove & let cool.
Optional...Drizzle melted butter on top of bread after baked.
- 2Mix together all CUCUMBER DIP ingredients. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- 3Tear cooled bread in rough chunks or cut into cubes. Serve with cucumber dip & some fresh sliced vegies. Yum!