BBQ BACON RANCH DIP
- slices of bacon
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1 oz
- envelope of ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 c
- bbq sauce
- green bell pepper, chopped
- tomato, chopped
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make BBQ BACON RANCH DIP
- 1fry bacon till crisp, drain and let cool. Break into pieces and set aside.
- 2Stir together cream cheese and ranch dressing till smooth. Spread mixture into a pie dish. Evenly spread the bbq sauce on top of the cream cheese mixture. Layer the bacon, green pepper, and tomato. Top with cheese and crumble some bacon on top. Cover and chill for 1 hour.