Avocado Bacon Spread
This is one of those recipes you can add more or less of the ingredients, add other items and serve many ways.
3-4avocados ( if small i use more)
6-8 slicebacon ( i use thick bacon)
1-2tomatoes chopped or sliced optional
1/4 ccilantro fresh and chopped ~ optional
1 Tbspllemon juice (if not using it all to keep it green)
·bread, a nice whole grain bread, grilled or toasted french bread, or i make no knead bread in my dutch oven slice it put it on a tray in the oven with a bit of olive oil drizzled on and rubbed with just a bit of garlic.
How to Make Avocado Bacon Spread
- fry bacon until crisp drain on paper towel and crumble.
- Pit your avocados remove from skin, chop and/or mash in a bowl.
- season with salt and pepper.
- Optional: add chopped tomatoes if desired.
- Serve on a nice whole grain bread, or slices of french bread you toasted in the oven with a bit of olive oil and rubbed with just a bit of garlic, or serve as a dip, or on a salad. I make no knead bread in my dutch oven, slice it and toast. Wraps are good also.
- Sprinkle with some chopped cilantro if desired... and enjoy!!!!
- Optional: sliced chicken is good on this also