Artichoke Green-Chile Dip
2 can(s)artichoke hearts, canned
2 jar(s)marinated artichoke hearts (or one large jar)
2 can(s)diced green chilies (large can)
1 can(s)small can diced green chilies
1 can(s)diced jalepenos (i use about half, but do to taste)
15 ozjar best food's mayo
1/3 pkghidden valley ranch spicy ranch powder (or to taste)
8 ozpackage medium shredded cheese
How to Make Artichoke Green-Chile Dip
- Open and drain all cans, and the jars of marinated artichoke hearts.
- Mix all the green chilies, the artichokes, and the jalapenos together. (Use jalapenos to your taste)
- Add Mayo. Start out with about half to 2/3 of the 15oz jar, stir it in, and go from there. Make sure all of the ingredients are at least coated in mayo. Again, you can add more if you prefer, or just coat the ingredients.
- Sprinkle Hidden Valley Powder on top, to taste, and mix well.
- Add the whole packet of cheese. If dip is dry after this, add more mayo.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 25-30 mins, serve hot.