- 1 can(s)
- 14 oz artichoke hearts or 1 1/2 cp frozen, thawed
- 8 oz
- sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp
- 1-2 pinch
- crushed red pepper flakes
- baguette, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- olive oil
How to Make Artichoke dip with crostini
- 1if using canned artichoke, drain and rinse. Chop artichoke finely or use a food proccessor. Mix with cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and pepper flakes. Warm in oven or microwave until cheese is melted. Serve with crostini or tortilla chips.
- 2For crostini brush baguette slices with olive oil. Bake in a 425 degree oven until slightly golden and crisp, turning once.