Antipasto Dip, a Party in Your Mouth!
Don't let the long list of ingredients intimidate you, it's pretty much just a matter of chopping it all in a food processor.
My little brother used to call it pizza dip because it tasted like everything on a pizza to him. LOL
- 1 can(s)
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 7 oz cans sliced mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 7 oz jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 c
- pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and chopped
- 1/2 c
- chopped green pepper
- 1/2 c
- chopped celery
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped red onion
- clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 c
- olive oil
- 2/3 c
- white vinegar
- 2 tsp
- italian seasoning blend
- 1 tsp
- seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
FOR THE DRESSING
How to Make Antipasto Dip, a Party in Your Mouth!
- 1Place the celery, green peppers and olives in a food processor and pulse until a small chop. You can, of course, do this by hand instead.
- 2Add the mushrooms, roasted red peppers and artichokes to the processor and chop. Be careful not to over chop and turn it into a paste.
- 3Remove to a bowl.
- 4Add all of the ingredients for the dressing to a small saucepan and mix.
- 5Bring to a boil over medium heat and stir to dissolve the salt and sugar.
- 6Remove from the heat and pour over the vegetables. Stir to mix.
- 7Cover and refrigerate until cooled. It's even better the next day and will keep in the refrigerator up to a week.
- 8Serve with pita chips, lettuce leaves, bagel chips, or just about anything.