Amazing Hot Artichoke Dip
Kendra W. Raymond
- 14 oz
- can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 c
- 1-2 clove
- garlic (or 1/2 - 3/4 teaspoon minced in jar)
- 1 c
- fresh parmesan cheese, shredded (refrigerated, not the powdered)
- 1-2 medium
- tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4-1/2 bunch
- green onions (scallions), chopped
How to Make Amazing Hot Artichoke Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix all ingredients except tomatoes and green onions.
- 3Place in shallow casserole dish.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 5Add green onions and tomatoes and gently stir in.
- 6Serve with crackers. I like to choose some with the fancy shapes or several flavors in a box.