Amazing Hot Artichoke Dip
Kendra W. Raymond
14 ozcan artichoke hearts, chopped
1-2 clovegarlic (or 1/2 - 3/4 teaspoon minced in jar)
1 cfresh parmesan cheese, shredded (refrigerated, not the powdered)
1-2 mediumtomatoes, chopped
1/4-1/2 bunchgreen onions (scallions), chopped
How to Make Amazing Hot Artichoke Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except tomatoes and green onions.
- Place in shallow casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add green onions and tomatoes and gently stir in.
- Serve with crackers. I like to choose some with the fancy shapes or several flavors in a box.