- 1 box
- velveeta or any boxed processed cheese
- 1 jar(s)
- pace picante salsa (medium) or you can use your favorite salsa
- bag of tortilla chips (best with homemade tortilla chips)
How to Make Acapulco Dip
- 1cut up cheese in 1/2 inch cubes and place in a bowl
add 1/2 the jar to the cheese and place in microwave for 2 minutes, take out of the microwave stir, and place back for 2 more minutes… repeat until the cheese and the salsa blend into a cheesy sauce..
Add or minimize the amount of salsa for thickness…
- 3serve with Chips...
- 4Small Crockpot:
follow step (1) and step (2) once its semi melted place in the small Crockpot, fix it to low temperature and stir keep stirring til smooth.
follow step (3)
- 5Note: when the cheese gets too dry, add 1 or 2 tablespoons of water to thin out the cheese, then place in microwave for a min or so.