5 Minute Spicy Marinara Sauce
It's great for using as a dipping sauce for veggies or bread. You can use it on pasta or pizza.
2 Tbspolive oil
3 clovegarlic, crushed
1/4 tspor so crushed red pepper flakes
1 can(s)(28 oz) chunky style crushed tomatoes
·salt and pepper
1 Tbspitalian dried seasoning
1 Tbspdried parsley
·sugar to taste
How to Make 5 Minute Spicy Marinara Sauce
- Add olive oil to medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and crushed pepper to heated oil. When pepper snaps and garlic starts to sizzle, stir in crushed tomatoes.
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar and Italian seasoning.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes and stir in parsley.
- Adjust seasonings and serve.