Ultimate Raspberry Chocolate Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Ultimate Raspberry Chocolate Sauce
- 1Puree the raspberries in a food processor fitted with a steel blade, then pass them through a fine strainer, or pass them through a food mill.
- 2Set aside, then in a medium-size heavy saucepan, whisk together the cocoa and heavy cream.
- 3Add the butter, sugar, corn syrup and raspberries and stir until well blended.
- 4Place the pan over medium heat and slowly bring the mixture to a boil, stirring often.
- 5Once it reaches a boil, let it continue to boil slowly for 8 minutes without stirring.
- 6Remove the pan from the heat and pour the sauce into a container.
- 7Let it cool for 15 minutes if serving hot, or cover and refrigerate until needed.
- 8It will last for at least 1 month and the sauce may be reheated slowly. (Makes 2 1/2 Cups)