★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 c
- toasted chopped hazelnuts
- 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz
- bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 c
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 1 Tbsp
- light corn syrup
- 1/2 c
- whole milk
How to Make My Chocolate Hazelnut Spread-Nutella Knockoff
- 1In the work bowl of a food processor, puree` hazelnuts until they release oil, approximately 5 minutes.
- 2In the top of a double boiler over simmering
water, combine condensed milk and chocolate. Cook over medium heat until chocolate is melted, stirring frequently.
- 3With a food processor running, slowly pour chocolate mixture into pureed hazelnuts. Add cocoa powder, oil and corn syrup, pulsing to combine.
- 4With food processor running, slowly add milk until milk mixture is smooth.
- 5Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.