★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 ctoasted chopped hazelnuts
14 ozcan sweetened condensed milk
8 ozbittersweet chocolate, chopped
1/4 cunsweetened cocoa powder
2 Tbspcanola oil
1 Tbsplight corn syrup
1/2 cwhole milk
How to Make My Chocolate Hazelnut Spread-Nutella Knockoff
- In the work bowl of a food processor, puree` hazelnuts until they release oil, approximately 5 minutes.
- In the top of a double boiler over simmering
water, combine condensed milk and chocolate. Cook over medium heat until chocolate is melted, stirring frequently.
- With a food processor running, slowly pour chocolate mixture into pureed hazelnuts. Add cocoa powder, oil and corn syrup, pulsing to combine.
- With food processor running, slowly add milk until milk mixture is smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.