☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
10 ozraspberries frozen in syrup
5 ozsemisweet chocolate, in 1/2-inch pieces
2 Tbspunsalted butter, softened
How to Make Chocolate Raspberry Sauce
- Thaw raspberries in their syrup.
- Mash berries to a mush-like consistency.
- In a heavy small saucepan, bring sugar and berries to a boil.
- Add chocolate and butter and cook, stirring constantly, until melted.
- Serve hot, or cool to room temperature and refrigerate.
- Sauce will keep for several weeks. To use, reheat over hot water.
- Makes about 1-1/4 cups.