☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 10 oz
- raspberries frozen in syrup
- 1/4 c
- 5 oz
- semisweet chocolate, in 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp
- unsalted butter, softened
How to Make Chocolate Raspberry Sauce
- 1Thaw raspberries in their syrup.
- 2Mash berries to a mush-like consistency.
- 3In a heavy small saucepan, bring sugar and berries to a boil.
- 4Add chocolate and butter and cook, stirring constantly, until melted.
- 5Serve hot, or cool to room temperature and refrigerate.
- 6Sauce will keep for several weeks. To use, reheat over hot water.
- 7Makes about 1-1/4 cups.