☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- heavy cream
- 5 Tbsp
- raspberry jam
- 4 1/2 oz
- fine-quality bittersweet chocolate (not unsweetened), chopped fine
- 1 oz
- unsweetened chocolate, chopped fine
- 1 Tbsp
- cassis, or to taste
How to Make Chocolate Raspberry Sauce
- 1In a heavy saucepan bring the cream to a simmer with the jam, whisking, remove the pan from the heat, and add the chocolates and a pinch of salt.
- 2Let the mixture stand for 3 minutes, whisk it until it is smooth, and whisk in the cassis.
- 3Strain the sauce through a fine sieve set over a bowl and serve it warm over ice cream.