Chocolate Ice Cream Sauce
- 3 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 stick oleo
- 1/4 cup white syrup
- 1 12 oz bag of chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla or almond extract if desired
How to Make Chocolate Ice Cream Sauce
- 1Put all ingredients in a large microwave safe bowl.
- 2Heat until chocolate chips are melted. (I cover the bowl).
- 3Stir together well. Pour into container and refrigerate.
- 4This will keep for about 2 weeks in the frig. Small amounts may be taken out and heated to pour over desserts.