Caramel Apple Rice Krispies Treats
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- kellogg's® rice krispies treats® original bars
- individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- 3 Tbsp
- sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp
- butter or margarine
- 1/2 small
- apple, cored and cut into 8 sliced
- 1/4 c
- semi-sweet chocolate or white chocolate morsels
- 1 tsp
How to Make Caramel Apple Rice Krispies Treats
- 1Place KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES TREATS Original bars on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. In small saucepan combine caramels, condensed milk and butter. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Spread about 1 teaspoon of the caramel mixture over each bar. Top with apple slices. Spread remaining caramel mixture over cut edges of apple slices.
- 2In small microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate morsels and shortening. Micro-cook on high for 30 seconds to 1 1/2 minutes or until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Drizzle over caramel. Refrigerate about 15 minutes or until chocolate is set.