☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgfrozen sweet peas, 9 oz
16macaroni, large shells
2 can(s)tuna, canned, drained and flaked
1 stalk(s)celery, chopped
2 Tbspsweet pickle relish or you could use dill pickle relish
1 Tbspgreen onion, chopped
1/2 csour cream
1 tsplemon juice
How to Make Tuna and Pea Salad Stuffed Shells
- Wash lettuce leaves and soak in bowl of cold water.
- Cook peas as directed on package, drain and cool.
- Cook macaroni shells as directed on package, drain and set aside in bowl of cold water
- In large bowl combine remaining ingredients, except peas.
- Add peas, toss gently
- Drain water from cooked macaroni and pat dry with paper towels.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of tuna mixture in each shell. Place in shallow dish, cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Paper towel dry lettuce leafs.
- To serve, place lettuce leaf on individual serving plate and top with stuffed shell.
- NOTE: The tuna salad by itself is really good for sandwiches.