Perfect Tuna Salad
How to Make Perfect Tuna Salad
- 1Peel eggs and place in mixing bowl, chopping up with the back of a fork, so no large pieces left.
- 2Open tuna and using lid, squeeze dry (can be saved for kitty). With a fork, pull out into bowl, breaking apart any large chunks.
- 3Peel and dice onion into 1/4 inch pieces. Add to bowl.
- 4Add 2 - 3 Tbsp. dill relish to approximate 50/50 with the onion.
- 5Start with a large spoon of mayonnaise and stir into all thouroughly, just to moisten and stick together. Carefully add a little more on the tip of the spoon if needed.